Name:
Location: Singapore

A very simple lady who like fireworks, sea-side, go for holidays....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

"Missing" feeling...

A week of meetings... more to come...
A bundle of work... more to come...
A tired body... more to come...
A 'missing' heart...

'miss' someone used to be closed b4 - many of them, 'miss' someone close to my heart but it's far away, 'miss' my beloved lated grandma...

It's the tiredness and bundle of work that caused me to think of them so much... mayb... well, really miss them so much... 'sob'

Maybe I'm really greedy at this point of time. But with only parents' love to me, I really think it's a lot more lacking in me. Think I need to get from 'somewhere' so I will not be lacking of when I keep giving away... Hehe... Love in the air???

^.^'''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home