Name:
Location: Singapore

A very simple lady who like fireworks, sea-side, go for holidays....

Sunday, November 02, 2008

A 'sensitive' ME

New month again... NOV... a very very busy month, with lots of work piling in my mind...work target to meet, Dec event planning to run, meetings and trainings to go, my gums ops is coming soon, my printer need a change... but have to keep calm and cool to complete every single one of them. Y I mentioned that? Reason simple... cos recently got to know my own body even better... A sensitive one I guess... cos my mind and body can't be too stress or else, flu bug will attack me. When the bug attacks, no voice and pain will come; can't work well; decrease my efficiency in doing a lot of things. No No... can't afford to get this flu bug again... too often this yr. Well, if I manage to get this period going on well, then I think I will be obsolutely ok for my subsequest months and years ahead. Yes! Have to get this well manage.

Feeling? Well, it's still around me... in my mind. Think of him is normal, recently is mostly in the middle of the nite as day time mostly busy and tense with work.... Did the confess to him after near to 2 yrs nt into any relationship. I do have the feeling of hoping I may have the chance or so... but till today, in fact I'm nt sure if I have the chance of developing into any further steps with him. "Let the nature takes it's cause." Well, it's a phrase I know but I think I might nt have really know how to exercise it as it's really depends on my heart not to fail me in execising this.

Yes. A sensitive mind, body and heart which I have to handle. Too much to handle and yet have to get them really handle with care. Tired and might really need someone ard to move on with me but think it's really hard to get that "someone".

~q^.^p '"


Added on 9th Nov 08, 12am

From the above mentioned tasks that need to be complete, only my printer is newly changed, most meetings were done with. Upcoming still have a lot of training and talks to go. Target need to be meet and really need to work hard for it. My Gums op is confirmed on 17th Nov 08. A little scared. But I'm sure it will be done nicely. Just afraid that it will be pain. But I think I can tahan that too. Dec event... I think it will be nicely planned and I need to give out the gifts asap once I got them and I'm done with that part. Alrite... stress but can handle... have to do it bit by bit...

Last nite had a bad nite... lost of slep... with some headache and awake mind til early 6am then I started to fall asleep and woke up @ 9+am liao. Well, during the awake time, my mind is on someone... well... I dun mentioned who and I think you'll know who if you had read my previous entries. Dun want to think of him. But I dun have any good solutions. Mayb you can let me know if you think of any. Due to last nite sleepless nite, now I feel giddy and tired liao. So shall stop here. Shall continue if I can then.

^.^

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

hmm.. seem kinda busy huh, printer can wait for the comex this month!?!?!?
if stress try go exercise! it's help! hahahaha~

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home