Name:
Location: Singapore

A very simple lady who like fireworks, sea-side, go for holidays....

Saturday, July 05, 2008

SSTTRREESSSS???

It's @ the mid of the yr. Half a yr gone! A lot of things are changing like nobody's biz. Oil price rises till US$144, slowing reaching the US$145 mark soon. Inflation over the world keep giving unstablity to the society. More problems arises. More new illnesses are found. More lives are saved and also had a lot of them 'reporting to heaven', etc. Too many in the list. So dun want to list anymore then.

Since beginning of this yr til now, my sales are bad. Til today, I found is darm bad. Last wk aft watching 'Kuofu Panda', think the panda and the movie is really amazing. And the 'shifu' is so good to teach him using his eating habits. Ya. A colleague then asked me: Wat is the thing that will motivate you to work harder? Aft thinking a while, I found that it's hard to say. I dun really aim for high-end lifestyle like eating in posh restaurant or drive big cars, but I rather aim for simple but fulfillment lifestyle. Need $$ still, but as long as we are enough of wat we need or having on hand a little more, I think I'm happy. Mayb I dun dream big, I dun want things to become complicated. But @ the same time, I want to have enuff $$ to support my simple life. Then oso, today asked mum want to go Taiwan, she said no. Think mayb it's the $$ thingy that she might be thinking of. Anyway, will ask her again so see wat can be done. Hope can bring her and dad somewhere through.

Will see wat can be added in this post again. My @@ are getting smaller and smaller. Hope I dun wrote anything wrong here. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home