Name:
Location: Singapore

A very simple lady who like fireworks, sea-side, go for holidays....

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeling Heavy...

Had some difficulties in my 'heart' recently... want to know where went wrong...

Working isn't very smooth, but doing my best to let 2 ends meet!
Health isn't very good these 2 days, but trying very hard to let it get better!
Mum seems nt in good health too, worry, but hoping to know what can be done for her!
When she needs me, I'll be there of cos!
But sounds very sad is... when I need someone ard, it seems like none....

Cos hard to tell out, dun want to disturb any of my frens, each has their own problems. But still, hope that an angel or guardian can appear in front of me to 'sayang' me. HaHa.Crazy thinking of cos

The 'Empty' feeling... tired feeling... need a support but... trying hard to know how can be solve. Sure can be done... it's juz a matter of time will tell me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

this is a life process SC~ think positive! we always here to support you. god too! be strong ya!? =)
hope u get well soon! =p

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home